For photographic accreditation requests, please complete, sign and send (firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 02700521594) the form you can download here:
We will give you a confirmation as soon as possible, and compatibly with the regulations of the Municipality of Tarvisio on photographic and video recordings.
- Every photographer will have to have an insurance policy stipulated with a primary insurance company, to cover all possible damages to people and things directly or indirectly caused within sports facilities in the course of photographic activity.
- All photographers must contact the organization for the allocation of the position.
- Before the start of a game an inspector verifies that all photographers respect safety distances and have a safe position. If a photographer is asked to leave the chosen position, he is obliged to immediately comply with the request.
- All equipment must be placed in safety zones
- Tripods are allowed in the playing area only if authorized in advance.
- The photographer must not interfere with the game phases.
- The photographer must take care not to cover sponsor billboards, flags, and not limit TV visibility
- The photographer must request any identification bib if required by the organization