At the moment the registrations are CLOSED!
If you want to put your team on the waiting list, just follow the instructions below and receive all the information by email.
READ ALL CAREFULLY! Thank you.
We’re glad to hear that you’re interested in attending the 2022 Snow Rugby Tarvisio (Jan 15-16).
Here is some more information and the terms of partecipation:
Acceptance and Deadline
Let us know if you would like to attend the tournament as soon as possible by sending completed application forms:
Because of these difficult times
1. We’ll close the pre-registration phase by 30 November
2. Teams needs to follow all the safety instructions and rules to make the tournament possible despite the pandemic.
3. Provisional confirmation of partecipation will be given in few hours, but final confirmation will be when you pay the partecipation fee by 15 december
The organizers reserve the right to accept or refuse teams at their discretion. We’ll try to notify teams of their acceptance into the tournament as quickly as possible. Obviously, the earlier you get your application in, the better.
To participate in this tournament you need to:
- Apply (first Mod. A) as soon as possible, in any case by 30 November, and wait our confirmation
- Send a bank trasfer of the ammount of 300 euro by 15 december.
- Make travel arrangements and organize accommodation.
- Bring all documents (permissions, definitive lists of players, authorisation from your Union) when you come.
⇒ Send by email (email@example.com) PDF file of the application form A. Complete also the B and C forms by January 6th. However, note that the names of players can be changed up until the day of the tournament. In this case we may not be able to relay late changes to thevarious media outlets.
⇒ Subscribe to the info mailing list reserved to team managers. Subscription is mandatory for at least two players of each team.
⇒ Send your team logo file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in JPG, PNG, BMP, any graphic format for TV
broadcasting and prints
⇒ Send in advance by email to email@example.com file of your jersey pattern & colors for spectators or media guide.
By the deadline (December 15):
Send a bank transfer of 300 Euro to
[write the name of the team on the description of the transfer]
Bring with you:
- Copy of your club registration from your local rugby federation with the names of the players.
- Definitive list of players with jersey numbers.
- Copy of passport or Identity Card of each player (mandatory!!)
- Permission to Play Abroad form from the relevant governing body in your country.
Rules of the game
Each team can have 10 players. Please have a look at this link http://www.snowrugby.it/en/rules-of-the-game/ . This is tackle snow rugby and the organization reserves the right to change the rules to carry out the mission and the policy of the event,within the guidelines of FIR/Rugby Europe/World Rugby.
Jerseys & “stud check”
Because of the nature of the game, the quick turnover of players (substitutions), and the sheer numbers of players on the sidelines in relatively short games, it has become obvious that it’s exceedingly difficult for the referees to ascertain that only 10 players were used for the entire tournament. So we’ve decided that it’s become necessary to have an official visual record of each player before the tournament starts. Each player will need to be photographed the Friday or Saturday before the matches start, in their own jerseys and with their faces clearly identifiable. Playing jerseys will need to be clearly numbered:
Check this out http://www.snowrugby.it/en/accomodation/ is the hotel offers match your requirement. There is
also something a little more upmarket. Please remember that you’ll be responsible for all accommodation costs.
Check distances from close airports :
- Klagenfurt (Austria, Iata code KLU) km 75
- Ljubjana (Slovenia, Iata code LJU) km 85
- Trieste (Italy, Iata code TRS) km 129
- Venezia (Italy, Iata code VCE) km 206
- Treviso (Italy, Iata code TSF) km 204
- Salzburg (Austria, Iata code SZG) km 230
- Rijeka (Croatia, Iata code RJK) km 260
- Verona (Italy, Iata code VRN) km 321
- Vienna (Austria, Iata code VIE) km 399
- Bergamo (Italy, Iata code BGY) km 424
- Milano Malpensa (Italy, Iata code MXP) km 520
Tournament Theme & Tech Sponsorship
Remember that the theme of this edition of the tournament is “Rockabilly”
so have fun during the rugby, during the parties..whenever you prefer. If you need an offer (you need to place your order by November 25th) for a rockabilly rugby jersey please ask as soon aspossible to our technical partner Gladiatore Sport sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gladiatore Sport also produces rugby equipment and garments to supply your club for your rugby on the grass.
Please make sure that your players are covered by sport insurance in case of any mishaps on the field.
We hope you’ll want to stay for the parties, if in this CV19 era will be allowed to stay togheter, on Friday or Saturday night (to be arranged).
We recommend that you arrive Friday to be ready to play Saturday morning. Tournament usually ends Sunday afternoom.
We recommend that all the players check the mailing list often for updates and information. At least two players from each team must subscribe to this mailing list; ask to the organisation the address to get into the mailing list or chat group;
Bring with you numbered jerseys for potential TV or live streaming broadcasting;
We’d appreciate any anecdotes or detailed stories about your clubs, sponsors, or players to help us prepare interesting press releases and interesting post on the social media
Please remember that the bank transfer must be received by 15 December 2022 to confirm your participation. Failure to send the partecipation fee will resolt in you being barred from the tournament.